Including 2,50 € for ecotax
Availability: 3 o 6 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Made in Europe||Denmark|
|Brand / Designer||Leander|
|Dimensions||from 70 x 120 cm to 70 x 150 cm|
|Height of the cot base||67.5 cm (higher position) and 36.5 cm (lower position)|
|Materials||high-quality sliced Scandinavian birch . Mattress in ventilated cold foam with a cover of ecotex-treated quilted cotton.|
|Assembly||Easy (less than an hour)|
The convertible cot by LEANDER will grow with your child from birth till about 8 years old.
Thanks to its 4 positions, the child will comfortably sleep in the bed, and you will be able to appreciate this beautiful piece of design furniture for a long time.
1. From birth until about 5 months, the cot base is in high position with bars (70 x 120 cm) ;
2. When your baby is mobile, the cot base is dropped to low position with bars (70 x 120 cm) ;
3. From 2 to 3 years old, one or both sides of the bed come off (70 x 120 cm)
4. Thanks to the extension kit included, the bed extends to junior size (length 150 cm), and your child can comfortably sleep in the bed until 8 years old (70 x 150 cm)
The extension pieces required for the junior bed are part of the initial purchase, so there is no more to buy. (Mattress, extension for the mattress and conversion kit).
The first picture shows the bed in the WALNUT version, the other pictures show the conversion of the bed while the child grows.
- Mattress protector for cot
- Mattress protector for junior bed
- Pack of 2 fitted sheets for cot
- Pack of two fitted sheets for junior bed
- Cot bumper
The Leander bed is made in high-quality sliced Scandinavian birch.
The mattress consists of ventilated cold foam with a cover of ecotex-treated quilted cotton. The cover has been through a special hypoallergenic process and is washable at 60 degrees C.