Including 0,25 € for ecotax
Availability: 3 to 6 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Made in Europe||yes|
|Brand / Designer||Leander|
|Dimensions||W55 x D56 x H83 cm|
|Materials||Manufactured in moulded European beech - Surface treated with water-based lacquer - The lacquer used complies with the standard EN71-3.The Leander Chair complies with the European Safety Standard EN 14988:2006.|
|Assembly||Easy (less than an hour)|
The design high chair by Leander is perfect to use from the age of your baby first solid meals to adult age.
Its soft and organic shapes -just like the other LEANDER pieces of furniture- allow the chair to take place in various interior styles. The safety brace and back are designed to ensure a correct ergonomic sitting position and the depth of the brace is adjusted without using tools.
The chair is steadily balanced and stands solidly on the floor; At the same time, it only weighs 5.1 kg so it is easy to move around.
The chair is delivered standard with the safety brace.
The technical facts include:
- The Leander chair is comfortably springy
- The chair is adjusted to child’s age and needs
- The depth of the safety brace is adjusted – without using tools
- The back is adjusted for maximum support
- The seat and footplate can be freely moved up and down
- The moulded legs provide stability and stands securely
- The Leander chair is also a comfortable adult chair